CONFERENCE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
Hilton Birmingham at UAB is the official hotel of the Alabama Possible Education and Workforce Network Conference.
Hilton Birmingham at UAB
808 20th Street South
Birmingham, Alabama 35205
Check-in: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 Check-out: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Guest accommodations will be available at 4:00 pm on arrival day and reserved until 12:00 noon on departure day. Any attendee wishing special consideration for late checkout should inquire at the front desk on the day of departure.
Guest Room Charges: Guests will present credit card at check-in and pay own accounts at departure, including ancillary services.
Negotiated Rate: $110/night plus applications taxes and fees
(Plus applicable tax at time of check-in, currently 17.50% + $3 surcharge)
Rate expires Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Identify yourself as part of your group - Alabama Possible
- Guest name
- Requested type of room
- Requested bed type
- Check-in and check-out dates
- VIP status/Hilton Honors Number
- Any requests for special room arrangements must be made at the time of the reservation
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms
- Hilton Birmingham at UAB hotel website link for additional information
- On site storage (if necessary): box storage charges (Please note there will be a $5 per day per box outside of 3 days prior to arrival and one day after departure)
Car parking is limited at the hotel and subject to availability. Car parking is subject to charges as follows in the hotel parking lot only when car registration details have been provided to the hotel reception.
- Self - Parking Day Guests: $5.00 daily
- Self - Parking Overnight Guests: $5.00 daily
- In and out privileges apply
- Valet-Parking overnight Guests: $24 per car, per night
For long term car parking, packages are available on request and subject to availability.
If the hotel parking is full, guests will be re-directed to either the Shelby Parking Garage or 9th Avenue Parking Deck. Please note we are unable to reserve car parking spaces at any of these locations.
Insofar as a parking space is provided to the Customer in the hotel parking lot, this shall not constitute a safekeeping agreement, even if a fee is exchanged. The Hotel assumes no liability for loss of or damage to motor vehicles parked or maneuvered on the Hotel’s premises or the contents thereof, except in cases of willful intent or gross negligence.